HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Gray Briar Hats



I just wanted to pop in to let you know that the Briar Hats in Gray are now available in the shop. Keep in mind they tend to sell out very quickly! 


 I also wanted to welcome back one of our sponsors, Amber from Kylie Bryn Designs.

Amber is a stay-at-home mom who has a passion for color and fashion and she designs beautiful jewelry! Be sure to head on over and check out her Etsy shop!
You can also follow along with her blog and also her facebook page.

I hope you all have a blessed weekend! We need to get moving and head on out the door for the Farmer's Market. 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty photos of Lillie. I will have to get a gray hat when they are restocked. Love them! Happy weekend Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I can't wait to see where everything came from!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...