HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, February 24, 2014

I Know That My Redeemer Lives

http://www.dearlillie.com/product/my-redeemer-lives-11x14-chalkboard-print 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! The weather was absolutely gorgeous and the Tribe had a great win for Senior Night so it was a very happy weekend here. I am just popping in to introduce our newest chalkboard print that is available in the shop now. This one was created with Easter in mind but is also a great year-round option as well.


I'll be back later this week with some updated photos of our dining room! 

Have a fabulous Monday! 
 


8 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Can't wait for warmer temps and signs of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there plans to have this as a download? I would love to buy it if there is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We should have it available as a download shortly!

      Delete
  3. I love this! You inspire me, in many ways, and I love how you incorporate truth into your decor. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to get this as a download? I'd love it for my kitchen frame that I change out seasonally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! We should have it available as a download in a few days!

      Delete
  5. It all looks gorgeous! I cannot believe that tufted bench is form Homegoods! I was drooling per it and thinking you found some awesome thrift/antique deal and had it upholstered. It looks fabulous. I must admit 95% of the time I never look at the furniture in Homegoods (I don't need any furniture pieces really) but I am going to start looking now because I could always find room for a piece like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came across your blog. I really like your wonderful ideas. Thanks for charing.
    Greeting Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...