HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Thursday, July 14, 2016

It Is Well With My Soul Sign



We are excited to introduce our newest sign which will be available tomorrow (Friday) morning at 10 EST. This one has the opening few verses from one of our favorite hymns,


When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,

When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.












Here are a few other angles of this room:







Source List:  


Wall Color - Midsummer Night in Matte by Benjamin Moore
Trim Color - Simply White in Semi-Gloss by Benjamin Moore
Door Color - Mopboard Black in Semi-Gloss by Benjamin Moore
Pillows on Sofa - HomeGoods
Chocolate Pillow on Chair - HomeGoods
Knit Pillow on Chair - Soft Surroundings
Ottoman - We Made It Using the Same Method as Here
Plaid Throw - HomeGoods
Gold Mirrored Tray - HomeGoods
Books Stacked Next to Chairs - Gifts from Family Members 
Mirror and demilune painting above Fireplace - passed down from family members
Grand Plaza Print - Arhaus
Gold Side Table - HomeGoods
Wood Side Table - Joss and Main
Books on Table - miscellaneous gifts
Trophy Urns - The Arrow's Nest
Little Tiny Vase on Table  - Was a candle from Target that we now use as a vase
Lamp on Table - HomeGoods
Golfer - HomeGoods
Gold Frame - Gift 
Standing Lamp - Consignment Shop Find years ago
Rug - Joss and Main/Wayfair
Drapery Panels - Ritva Panels from IKEA
Frames on Gallery Wall - Michael's
Books on Shelves - Passed on down or gifted from family members
Large White Book - Blurb photo albums
Small White Books - Chatbook photo albums
Dog Bookends - Birch Lane
Airplane - Gift years ago 


I hope you all have a lovely rest of your week and a beautiful weekend ahead! 




1 comment:

  1. May I come and live with you? :) I love the entire room, especially the paint color. I'm too late for the sign but it is wonderful! I love that hymn and will try and check for others possibly in the future.

    Your decor is very warm and welcoming! I love books too.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...